Global Capability Centers (GCCs), also known as captive centers, are offshore subsidiaries or centers established by multinational companies to leverage the human resources and cost advantages in countries like India. These centers perform various functions such as IT services, research and development, analytics, finance, HR, and more.
The demand for cloud services in India has been on the rise, and GCCs have been playing a significant role in driving this demand. The cloud computing market in the GCC is growing rapidly. The market is expected to grow from $2.5 billion in 2022 to $7.5 billion in 2028. This growth is being driven by the increasing adoption of cloud computing by GCC businesses.
There are a number of factors that are driving the growth of the cloud computing market in the GCC. These include:
- The increasing demand for scalability and flexibility: Cloud computing is scalable, so GCC businesses can easily add or remove resources as needed. This is important for GCC businesses that experience fluctuating demand.
- The need to reduce IT costs: Cloud computing can help GCC businesses to save money on IT infrastructure costs. GCC businesses can pay for the cloud services they use, rather than having to purchase and maintain their own hardware and software.
- The growing importance of security: Cloud computing providers invest heavily in security, so GCC businesses can be confident that their data is safe in the cloud.
- Digital Transformation: GCC businesses are at the forefront of digital transformation initiatives. Cloud services offer the necessary infrastructure, platforms, and applications to enable digital transformation and innovation.
The GCC cloud computing market is becoming increasingly competitive. There are a number of leading cloud computing providers that are competing for market share in the sector, including:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
According to McKinsey, GCC companies at the forefront are initiating or expanding investments in infrastructure based on cloud technology, collaborative tools such as lab simulators, document sharing, videoconferencing, and communication methods tailored to specific channels, along with technologies for ensuring information security.
Deqode is a leading cloud computing provider for GCCs. We offer a wide range of cloud computing services, including:
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Cloud Migration
- Hyper Automation
- Cloud-Native Apps
- Cloud Managed Services
Deqode has a team of 100+ experienced cloud engineers who can help GCCs to get the most out of our cloud computing services.
Deqode is committed to helping GCCs succeed in the cloud. We offer a wide range of cloud computing services, as well as a team of experienced cloud engineers who can help Global Capability Centers to get the most out of our services. In addition to our cloud computing services, Deqode also offers a number of other services that can help GCC businesses to succeed in the cloud, including:
Cloud consulting: We can help GCC businesses to assess their cloud computing needs and develop a cloud computing strategy.
Cloud migration: We can help GCC businesses to migrate their workloads to the cloud.
Cloud managed services: We can manage businesses’ cloud environments on their behalf.
The demand for cloud services in Global Capability Cen is expected to continue growing as companies increasingly recognize the advantages of cloud computing in terms of cost, scalability, innovation, and global collaboration. However, it’s important to note that the landscape may evolve, and keeping up with the latest trends and developments in the GCC and cloud services market is essential for organizations to stay competitive.
Deqode is a trusted partner for GCC businesses. We have a proven track record of helping product-based GCC businesses across different industries to succeed in the cloud. If you are a business that is looking for a trusted partner to help you with your cloud computing needs, then Deqode is the right choice for you.
Contact us today to learn more about how Deqode can help you succeed in the cloud.
Tarun Singh, Director of Partnerships, APAC and GCC.