Experience required: 1-3 years
- You will design, deploy, and continuously improve our cloud infrastructure, focusing on reliability, scalability, and security.
- Provide input into long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement.
- Perform incident management duties to investigate and follow up on incidents and deliver structural fixes.
- Raise the standard of our engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment.
- Provide organization-wide IT support.
- Guide other teams and departments in implementing security standards across the company and conduct risk management activities.
- Help implement compliance policies and procedures including security patch management for our complete IT assets inventory and our business continuity plan (e.g., backups, disaster recovery).
- At least 1 year of experience in system engineering, DevOps, SRE, or similar positions.
- A deep understanding of deployment and monitoring strategies for reliable, highly scalable, and robust cloud infrastructure.
- Expert on cloud technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Strong knowledge of automation and infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform, Powershell, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience working with complex CI/CD pipelines for production releases in a microservices-based architecture.
- An organized self-starter with an ability to follow through on tasks under minimal supervision.
- Passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies.
Additional skills required:
Job Category: DevOps/SRE Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indore Pune