Experience required: 2-5 years
We are looking for a Front-end developer. The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
Skills & qualifications required:
- Any Graduation / Post Graduation degree.
- Strong Design and Analytical Skills with a good understanding of Design Patterns and principles.
- Very strong in communication skills.
- Strong aptitude skills, should know latest technologies and should be eager to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Angular/vue.js and its core principles.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Documentation of software design and code.
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality, determining design methodologies and toolsets.
- Designing and conducting unit tests.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Learn and understand new technologies and current trends to support product improvements.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indore Pune